Channel Request OAN

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Hello, joniG. Our top priority is always to ensure the best programming at the best value for our customers. We will be delighted to forward a request on your behalf to our Programming Team for OAN. If anyone would like to add their account information to the request list for this channel, please contact our Chat Team here MyDISH to get that submitted!
Thank you so much! That would be amazing. This is so much farther than I ever got when I was with Spectrum. So glad I switched!!

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Thank you so much! That would be amazing. This is so much farther than I ever got when I was with Spectrum. So glad I switched!!

Don't get too excited. Many a channel have been requested here to the powers that be at Dish. It may or may not happen. You can only add your name to the list requesting any specific channel.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
You must have a special Roku box. On mine it's $4.99 a month.

And if it ever does show up on Dish, IMO, it'll be in the mostly redundant News Pack, in order to make it slightly less so. Or maybe in the News Pack and as a separate add-on for $5 a month, like The Blaze was.
Yea and we know where the Blaze ended up.:)

• Haha
Reactions: DJ Lon
Don't get too excited. Many a channel have been requested here to the powers that be at Dish. It may or may not happen. You can only add your name to the list requesting any specific channel.
I understand. But at least I got a response!

So in other words, they don't care. Gotcha! Thanks!

Not necessarily. It seems Dish will evaluate all suggestions, but unless there are compelling reasons or they are forced to take a channel, they just aren't looking to spend more money on more content--HOWEVER, Dish has added channels intended to replace or make the loss of channels LESS painful during carriage disputes that require the removal of popular channels. So, keep suggesting any channel you want, while it is very likely to be considered along with other requests for the same channel, just don't count on it showing up soon or ever--BUT channels long requested we thought we would never see on Dish HAVE been added, much to our suprise!

Reactions: joniG
I asked for Heroes and Icons almost 2 years ago and it's still not on. :mad:
Well, we did get national feeds of GET TV, Grit, and even Comet in HD, and a few other OTA sub-channel services, and it was a suprise to a great many of us as we thought they were never coming to Dish. I would say to just keep suggesting and hope for the best.

Oh yeah, for the record I, too, would like Heroes and Icons and Cozi (I know part-time Cozi on 72 or somewhere's about there) and Antenna (and MeTV national for those who can't get it LIL) and just about every English language OTA sub-channel service. They would be good additions, but in HD when possible.

I wish Dish would add OAN to their channel lineup. I'm not sure I'm posting this in the right place because this "bulletin board" format is not exactly user-friendly.

I will be surprised if Dish adds it as it isn't all that popular. If you have High Speed Internet, I believe there is a free channel on the Roku.

I will be surprised if Dish adds it as it isn't all that popular. If you have High Speed Internet, I believe there is a free channel on the Roku.
I have an older Roku. But I'll check it out...or do you mean Roku TV?

I have an older Roku. But I'll check it out...or do you mean Roku TV?

Yes. I probably spend more time on OTA and streaming now, as Roku adds tons of new channels all of the time and many are free. Like many enjoy FR24 on Dish. The Roku has that channel for free.

Dish has added a lot of diginets. Hopefully Dish will add more. Like H&I, Decades, Antenna TV, Movies, Retro, THIS. My favorites are Decades and Antenna TV.

Reactions: edisonprime
Well that was a pay channel....And at $5 a month I guess it wasnt profitable enough for them to continue to carry it....Nothing like HBO, or RSNs.
Not that it wasn’t profitable enough for Dish to still carry it. The Blaze is removed from all linear providers. They are now streaming only, a decision made by Blaze.

Dish has added a lot of diginets. Hopefully Dish will add more. Like H&I, Decades, Antenna TV, Movies, Retro, THIS. My favorites are Decades and Antenna TV.
I am fortunate enough to have all those diginets mentioned along with others on OTA with the exception of H&I. so here is hoping someday Dish will add H&I....

Reactions: Howard Simmons
I thought I read somewhere that H&I was in uplink testing. I know that's not a guarantee of future carriage but Dish does seem to have a good relationship with Weigel

#allstartrek
We get H&I in LIL, but it is in SD. I would like H&I in HD via national sat or spotbeam LIL.

I am fortunate enough to have all those diginets mentioned along with others on OTA with the exception of H&I. so here is hoping someday Dish will add H&I....
So do I. I think what we were suggesting is that it would be nice for those services to be on the CONUS for either those who don't get them at all OR even if we do get those channels OTA, Dish does NOT provide EPG data for all those channels per DMA consistantly for us to know what is on or allow full featured DVR recording, so CONUS solves that problem of Dish not provding EPG data for ALL sub-channel OTA's.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts