Channel Unrequest Thread - The Animal Planet

want to talk about chanels that misrepresent what they provide by name. Start with MTV

That's why many of them are ditching the names and staying with the acronyms...which mean absolutely nothing.

MTV (Minion TV)

SPIKE (Sex Prostitution Infidelity Kickass Entertainment)

TBS (Terrific Blunders Station)

TNT (Terrible Network Television)

USA (United Sadistic Audience)

NBC (No Body Cares) or (Nothing But Crap)

ABC (Adultry Bisexual Crap)

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

As much as the leadership at Discovery Networks needs to be punched repeatedly about the head and neck for their systematic destruction of all of their channels, Animal Planet is one of the worst, behind only The Learning Channel where the only thing learned is that people are idiots.

One has to go back to PBS for learning now. DIY ain't too bad though and maybe a few on HGTV.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

One has to go back to PBS for learning now.
So true! I find myself watching Nova and Nature again. I used to watch those years ago, before cable came to Brooklyn in the 90's, as the only place for science and educational programming. It has come full circle.

Also, I don't think they could have done the reboot of Cosmos, or at least it wouldn't have been nearly as successful, if it wasn't for the dumbification of the Discovery (and to a lesser extent, the National Geographic) networks. Perhaps, its popularity may start a trend back to smart shows. Nah. This is America. What was I thinking.

Man if you could unrequest a channel, then I could think of about 243 channels out of my AT Top 250 package that I would like to Unrequest. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts