Channels?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

d00d3l

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 26, 2017
College Station TX
Hi! I have a few questions about FTA channels. So, here's a few...
Qubo - After hours, around 10 CDT, they air Rupert... The nostalgia, from when I was only 5, is killing me. I also recorded certain shows on this channel for my neighbors, I used to be able to get this over ION KPXD in Rockwall, TX. I moved, and there is no ION station here. The only transponders with ION and Qubo are C-band. I am KU only. Is this available on Ku band, and where?

MeTV - My parents like this, and so do I (only for the Star Trek!!)

Antenna TV - Like MeTV, but a few more shows

Those are all for now - thanks for your help!

ION mux (Qubo) is fairly strong. Would a mini-bud work for you? How big is your Ku dish? Could you fit a conical scalar and C-Band LNBF on it?

I don't know what a mini bud is, but if it can receive C-band and it's fairly small it would work
Mini-bud is a term applied to offset Ku dishes like yours, fitted with C-Band LNBFs to receive high power C-Band channels. Some folks are limited on the size of dish they can put up and will try to get what they can with the mini-bud route. A member here " danristheman " is proficient in mini-bud use. ;) Search his posts.

Reactions: danristheman
Reactions: danristheman
Only time was the abc transponder on 99w was booming at 70 to 75q its a 9/10 ratio. Picked it up for 10 days.

Status
Please reply by conversation.