Channels?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

d00d3l

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 26, 2017
College Station TX
Hi! I have a few questions about FTA channels. So, here's a few...
Qubo - After hours, around 10 CDT, they air Rupert... The nostalgia, from when I was only 5, is killing me. I also recorded certain shows on this channel for my neighbors, I used to be able to get this over ION KPXD in Rockwall, TX. I moved, and there is no ION station here. The only transponders with ION and Qubo are C-band. I am KU only. Is this available on Ku band, and where?

MeTV - My parents like this, and so do I (only for the Star Trek!!)

Antenna TV - Like MeTV, but a few more shows

Those are all for now - thanks for your help!

ION mux (Qubo) is fairly strong. Would a mini-bud work for you? How big is your Ku dish? Could you fit a conical scalar and C-Band LNBF on it?

I don't know what a mini bud is, but if it can receive C-band and it's fairly small it would work
Mini-bud is a term applied to offset Ku dishes like yours, fitted with C-Band LNBFs to receive high power C-Band channels. Some folks are limited on the size of dish they can put up and will try to get what they can with the mini-bud route. A member here " danristheman " is proficient in mini-bud use. ;) Search his posts.

Reactions: danristheman
Reactions: danristheman
Only time was the abc transponder on 99w was booming at 70 to 75q its a 9/10 ratio. Picked it up for 10 days.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts