Charlie really is looking at using the old Voom Receivers!!!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

geekygizmo

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 7, 2003
In Dish'es Charlie Chat from 5/26/05, they talked about flashing the voom receivers for Dish, and were looking into it, since there are > 150k recievers set for voom.

Now if they could have just done that a month ago for all us voomers That wanted to keep viewing!!

I really hope they do, d* hd stbs suck.

GG

If they had done that to begin with and had not given me a hard time about coming back I would not had to go to Directv. Since I was a former customer I could not get the special for Voom customers and I told them to stick it. Maybe with all these new satellites Directv is putting up they will launch Voom HD 21 soon.

No they did not talk about it. Scott threw that in as a side note, that someone told him they were checking out the voom boxes. Dont ever count on those voom boxes being used though, very unlikely to happen

Hey Charlie I have a ton of VOOM receivers. You can have them for $1,000 each.

If E* wanted to use the VOOM STBs they had all of March and April to develop new programming for the units and seamlessly transition all VOOM subs. The only new developments to come out for the VOOM STBs will be those made available from the users.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts