Charlotte HD's unavailable

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rise&demise

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 27, 2010
Carolina
Stanley Cup finals look dreadful in SD. Wish they were still on Versus (NBC Sports) as opposed to the main network.

Dish has the Charlotte locals in HD.Looking at the DTV packages they list Cha. available in HD.AM I missing something?

No, they're just temporarily unavailable and have been for at least several hours. First time I recall it happening in 5 or so years. Timing stinks though.

Happening here in the Boston market as well...anyone else affected, and does anyone know why we have lost our HD locals? I've had to watch tonight's FOX baseball game via antenna to get HD...not a big deal but just curious as to what may be going on.

Hmm yea that stinks.Hope they get it resolved quickly.Our Dish HD locals went out for about 20mins earlier this week but it was around 5:30 in the afternoon so didn't miss much.

Yea were out in greensboro market too. Just woke up and it says switch to sd.

Coming up on 15 hours of downtime now for the Charlotte locals (except 42, 55, and 58). A bit annoying and screwing up my recordings.

My HD locals have a slide saying "NO NEED TO CALL" about the outage, but after almost a full day of being out, I am going to call and hopefully D* will have some answers. Funny though, I was over my brother-in-law's house just yesterday and he has Verizon Fios and was complaining how he periodically loses some HD channels, to which I boasted that we never lose any HD signals with DirecTV...well, I was proven wrong once again!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)