chat room

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
hey guys I cant get into the chat room, I know I am a bit early, but I just wanted to see if anyone was in there, but I click on chat room, and a red x shows up in its place, any thoughts>?

for what?

CC isn't for another week :D

But the chat shuld work...I was in there little bit ago

lol ahhh crap reallY? I am a moron, lol....my windows media player is also telling me its offline all the time, maybe something with my computer? is there some settings I should check.?

My guess is that you need the cient plug in. I believe that our chat is flash based.

hey scott, enjoying the cruise? I should still be able to get in though right? I am just wondering, I just got a new computer and am trying to set everything up. I went into chat, and get a red x, I thought it was open 24-7 so iceberg can ban people :)

email

Iceberg said:
for what?

CC isn't for another week :D

But the chat shuld work...I was in there little bit ago
Hi I'm new here and am having a problem with my new receiver..I sent you an email earlier--wanted to know if you received it? I'm in chat now if you are available thanks fredcasa

scott welcome home, now leave get us infortmation :), just kidding, I really do hope you enjoyed your vacation and had a great time with your family, my prayers are with you for a safe trip to denver, and I know you will have a good time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)