Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
hey guys I cant get into the chat room, I know I am a bit early, but I just wanted to see if anyone was in there, but I click on chat room, and a red x shows up in its place, any thoughts>?

for what?

CC isn't for another week :D

But the chat shuld work...I was in there little bit ago

lol ahhh crap reallY? I am a moron, lol....my windows media player is also telling me its offline all the time, maybe something with my computer? is there some settings I should check.?

My guess is that you need the cient plug in. I believe that our chat is flash based.

hey scott, enjoying the cruise? I should still be able to get in though right? I am just wondering, I just got a new computer and am trying to set everything up. I went into chat, and get a red x, I thought it was open 24-7 so iceberg can ban people :)

email

Iceberg said:
for what?

CC isn't for another week :D

But the chat shuld work...I was in there little bit ago
Hi I'm new here and am having a problem with my new receiver..I sent you an email earlier--wanted to know if you received it? I'm in chat now if you are available thanks fredcasa

scott welcome home, now leave get us infortmation :), just kidding, I really do hope you enjoyed your vacation and had a great time with your family, my prayers are with you for a safe trip to denver, and I know you will have a good time!

Status
Not open for further replies.