Chicago Fire

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
How do you all enjoy it? I enjoy it so far and story lines have been good :)

I was going to do the upcoming episodes, but their was no thread. I could have sworn there was. Oh, well. I'll start now.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 11

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

"God Has SPoken": Cruz struggles with guilt and decides to make a confession to Casey; Severide asks Dawson for help with his injury; Herrmann is faced with an unpleasant business deal.

S~

Not sure if it will be renewed for next season, but it has been picked up for the rest of the season.

Thanks for the info on this, I'm going to check it out! :) Looks like my kind of show.

This is a great show, I am surprised me that they reran the episode where they went to the fire and people were shooting at them. Especially since this happened in real life just a few days before.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 12

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

"Under the Knife": Severide finally decides to discuss his injury with Chief Boden; Casey deals with family issues; Dawson responds to a rescue call and realizes a young girl is the only survivor.

S~

Great starts to it last week and this weeks looks good :) They are reshowing the pilot 1st episode of this show the 16th :)

Great start to after new year and this is not on next week 1/16 they are going to show the pilot 1st show :)

The only thing i have against shows like this is that I always compare it to "Emergency"..and emergency always wins

I don't believe that guy is going to get out of the show right when it begins and I don't compare it to emergency imo but I can see how :)

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 13

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

"Warm and Dead": A man dies in a fire set by a troubled teenager; Severide contacts his father; Otis fills in for some shifts at the slowest firehouse in the city; Shay and Dawson wind up in a bad situation.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 14

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

"A Little Taste": Severide realizes he shares a similar past with the lieutenant who has been helping out at the firehouse; Dawson shares a secret with Shay; Casey faces family issues.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 15

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"Nazdarovya!" Dawson turns to an unlikely source for assistance as she tries to help her brother; Severide does a favor for Lt. Whaley; Herrmann and Otis make tough discoveries about their silent partner.

S~

Next Episode: Season 1, Episode 16

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

"Viral": Cruz puts himself and his fellow firefighters in danger; Casey tries to resolve issues with his sister and mother; the team assists the bomb squad with a dangerous call.

S~

Good Chicago Fire last night but didn't care for the talking in it like someone was reading to you ;) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)