CHICAGO METRO AREA VOOM

Thanks for the input. I was hoping someone had positive CSR/Voom approval of the 24" dish in the Chicago area--postings from some folks living elsewhere were saying Voom flat told them "No." My decision now is, do I call immediately or wait a few and see if there are announcements regarding that 'new elliptical dish' and just have that installed if/when it ever is offered up.

shanewalker said:
Thanks for the input. I was hoping someone had positive CSR/Voom approval of the 24" dish in the Chicago area--postings from some folks living elsewhere were saying Voom flat told them "No." My decision now is, do I call immediately or wait a few and see if there are announcements regarding that 'new elliptical dish' and just have that installed if/when it ever is offered up.
Unfortunately, your decision is easy now. But seriously, I haven't had rain fade problems since last summer during some of the really bad storms. Otherwise it's been okay for me out here in the far western burbs.

wase4711 said:
I dont get it on my upstairs tv's. which are connected to Comcast, but I get it alot on the VOOM box on my main tv downstairs....only happens on FOX 32 though; I have had no problems with NBC/Channel 5
Yeah I only get it on Fox too. I'm not sure why Comcast isn't seeing it too. Maybe it's an OTA thing and Comcast is somehow getting their feed right from Fox Chicago somehow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts