Chief Twit's Dish Install

Status
Please reply by conversation.
At least can we get a few pics of before? The location on where the dish will go and LOS shots? Then throw in a few pics of you at Home Depot/Lowes's looking for your new Hammer Drill.

Everything has been planned out and I am going to follow it as best I can. The install will start around Noon (Eastern)

Ahh! But, you didn't plan for the hammer drill encounter. As my boss would then query me... "What are you going to do to prevent this in the future? How can we assure that this doesn't happen again?"

Rub it in, rub it in. ;)

I was so looking forward to the show today, too! Hope you will be back at it soon, Chief. In the meantime, how about providing pix of your equipment and a sort of outline of your installation schedule. Kinda prep us for the show (call it some teasers).

By the way, what was the hammer drill for? What do you have planned for your mount?

Curious in Nebraska

closing credits???

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Tools provided courtesy of ACME

No Dishes were harmed in any way during the production of this show.

Cheif Twit's Dish Install Show @Copyright 2009 "Techfizzle" Productions Ink. :D

Chief Twit's Dish Install Show will start around 12 noon (Eastern)
Photos will be posted when available.. Please check back often for updates:D

Where is the sequel??? :confused:

Your first show was kind of... well... a no show! :D

What is the latest on your install??? We hoped that it turned out and please post some photos! :)

hard time:

I think the show has been canceled due to low ratings. - :rolleyes:

But, I hear the writers are going to re-polish the script and make it an all-singing, all-dancing, musical! - :eek:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)