"New Hd in 2016?

• yes

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • no

Votes: 24 54.5%

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters
Pricing Information

Pricing is based on the type of viewing device and the level of service requested.

• $225 for a direct view tube. Grayscale for one input.
  • $275 for a direct view HD capable tube, inputs as required (DVD and High Definition).
  • $400 for digital displays including LCD, DLP, LCoS, and Plasmas, up to three inputs. See services for listings.
  • $400 package price for CRT rear projection displays. Grayscale for one input, see services for listings.
  • CRT: Add $150 for additional input (scan rate) calibrated at the same time.
  • $275 for second and subsequent annual calibrations including HD if done at time of initial calibration. Pricing for digital or CRT.
  • $450 package price for front projection displays. Grayscale for one input, Convergence for one scan rate. Additional work provided by quote.
  • $125 hourly rate for all additional services including advanced geometry work, convergence work for multiple aspect ratios and advanced troubleshooting.
  • $75 hourly rate travel time based on round trip travel, usually no travel fee for travel within New England. $50 travel fee for “tours” with no additional travel fees. Travel fees vary by professional.
Please email for specific pricing quotes.

http://lionav.com/new/prices/

Reactions: ZandarKoad
I don't see OLED rates there. Surprised to see CRT rates.

I passed for my LCoS RPTV. Might spring for the eventual OLED, should I ever afford one. I figure two more years on my current RPTV. Happy with it, but 11.5 years old. I only planned on five. I have one more bulb. If it suddenly dies, as sometimes happens with the LCoS chips, I may suddenly be in the market.

I hope the UHD specs will settle down and truly become a standard soon. Like within the year. And, of course, OLED prices need to come down. Maybe OLET will come out before that happens.

Or I decide a 75" quality LCD that is cheaper than a 55" or 65ish inch OLED is the better buy.

Hopefully, I will move my 61" RPTV to the red room to replace the 36" CRT and get many more years out of it.

Reactions: ZandarKoad