Chuck most definitely does NOT stink :--)

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I just got home and watched the Premiere Episode of NBC's "CHUCK" which is a special sneek preview for Dish Network customers.

The idea of the show would be cute or a 2 hour movie but as a weekly show, this is going o be a snooze fest.

I was actually very disapointed with this show, I was looking forward to seeing it.

Has anyone else watched it yet?

Ok so you mean that you actually thought the idea of a hot secret agent woman teamed up with an $11 an hour mini mart clerk would actually be an hour long cinematic foray into good taste and theatrical perfection? I gots some swamp land in death valley I'd like to sell ya. :D

Ok so you mean that you actually thought the idea of a hot secret agent woman teamed up with an $11 an hour mini mart clerk would actually be an hour long cinematic foray into good taste and theatrical perfection? I gots some swamp land in death valley I'd like to sell ya. :D

Shades of "Scarecrow and Ms. King"? :cool:

Just watched it; amazingly good PQ for SD, but to the point... does it stink?

I don't think it stinks; but I think it is a cheap rip off of Jake 2.0, which was a GOOD show.

I don't get how the computer got downloaded to his head; not clear at all on that. At least with Jake there were nanites.

I think it probably would make a good movie; will it be a good tv show? Time will tell.

Tomorrow I will preview Journeyman...

I don't get how the computer got downloaded to his head; not clear at all on that. At least with Jake there were nanites.

Thats the problem with alot of the movies on scifi that are made by scifi in the Canadian studio's, they leave alot of the details out of the film and pick some $300 a week actors to play the roles and shoot to action scenes right away leaving you wondering why your watching an early teens movie that you would have watched on USA's Up all night with Gilbert Godfrey back in the late 80's.

Ahh another 80's member up above me, :D

Moved to Programming forums, where we discuss the substance of network programming.

Check this forum out chit chat folks -- this place is going to get VERY VERY active in about a week or so. :D

I think the show has a lot of angles they could work with at this time. They have the sister with the super husband (or is he boyfriend?). They have 2 agencies that will want to use and exploit him.

I thought it was hilarious that the super comptuter was an Apple Lisa. The ninja computer theft was funny. I also laughed at all the Best Buy and Costco (or perhaps Sam's Club) jokes. Like the nerd herd, and they would really be having briefings on new viruses...

I the pilot was VOD so it would had to be SD. I watched it last night and I liked it. I'll set a timer up for it. I really liked the room where the data was stole from I think in a few years that's what will be put in houses so the TV/Computer will Be the "Whole Wall"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)