Chuck most definitely does NOT stink :--)

As long as I can still see it. Chuck and Heroes are the only two shows that I watch from NBC. I mean, how many copycat shows can they produce. "The Apprentice", "Chef Whoever", "Knight Rider"? Are you kidding me? They would be dumb to drop a show that brings in younger viewers who watch the show to see what gadgets they will use every show. If it goes to Direct, my dvr will be set via iPhone because this is truly "Must See TV."

Good episode this week. I liked the guest stars and it looks like we will see them again in the future.

If direcTV saves it, then I'll just watch the episodes a few months later. Not abandoning 2.5tb of archived movies and shows just for Chuck. Can always use itunes if necessary. Lets just hope it does not need saving.

Can Twittersphere Save ‘Chuck’?

By Josef Adalian
The Twitterverse and blogosphere rose up last week up in a preemptive bid to keep NBC’s “Chuck” on the air.

Yeah, I know: You’ve heard this story a thousand times before, from “My So-Called Life” to “Moonlight.” The plotline never seems to change: Fans beg, networks pretend to listen and, in the end, the show in question disappears.

Source & More: tvweek.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)