Chuck most definitely does NOT stink :--)

I also thought it was cool that they had Carl Winslow on there. I love it when they have guest appearances like that. One of those drag queen women with the other ones, she looked like one of those women that was on America's Got Talent. Did anyone else notice that?

Shooting the fulcrum baddie was pretty much required to protect him. Lying to Chuck's face about it probably hurt the most. I think they should have had her be straight about it to him. Tell him that he had to die or he and his sister would be in grave danger. By doing it this way, the writers killed the spark for her in him that was growing again...

Still a great season. Since we are in reruns, I have to rewatch "Chuck vs. Tom Sawyer"... the Missile Command episode for those that don't recognize the title..... IMHO the best episode of the show ever...

Shooting the fulcrum baddie was pretty much required to protect him. Lying to Chuck's face about it probably hurt the most. I think they should have had her be straight about it to him. Tell him that he had to die or he and his sister would be in grave danger. By doing it this way, the writers killed the spark for her in him that was growing again...

Still a great season. Since we are in reruns, I have to rewatch "Chuck vs. Tom Sawyer"... the Missile Command episode for those that don't recognize the title..... IMHO the best episode of the show ever...

That was an awesome episode.

Chuck will never get the girl. That is the fate of the TV world. Every time Chuck and Sarah move closer together they will invent a plot device to separate them again. It is the tension that the unrequited love produces that makes the Chuck/Sarah dynamic work. If Chuck and Sarah ever get together it means Sarah is about to leave the show tragically.

Yup, it's the "Moonlighting" effect. Bruce Willis and Cybill Shepherd teased us for years about their relationship on the show. When they finally DID get together it fell apart shortly thereafter. Many shows "jump the shark" when they do get together, although we never stop hoping for it to happen. When the show ends they can push them together (think Ross and Rachel on "Friends")

That being said, they obviously have chemistry and they need to at least hook up every now and then.....

If Chuck got with another woman and make Sara jealous, like what happens everytime Chuck finds someone, that makes for great shows. If Chuck got with Sara then they split up, which almost happened already, then that could ruin that specific plot of the show.

NBC pre-empted CHUCK for the president. Geez, you'd think we were in a serious recession or something. :p

I guess I'll put a positive spin on it, and say "at least Chuck will go one more week later into the spring." :D

and a good show it was!!! this is now my second fav show (lost) i said this before, if you like chuck, check out REAPER on march 3. think you will like it too

I have now missed the last two episodes of Chuck due to issues with the locals here. Is there any way that I can catch them online or do you know when they are going to repeat?

This week's episode was pretty good; I got a kick out of the Desperate Housewives-like suburban theme.

It is sad that I used to think Jenny MacCarthy was hot. She doesn't a candle next to Yvonne Strahovski. And the guy who played MacCarthy's husband... he used to be in X-File... he was like terminator strong... and buff... now he just look old.

Wow - Sarah and Caprica, both in the yougurt store uniforms. Very nice. Tricia Helfer looked great on Chuck, but really an unlikeable character. Still, nice to see her transition to network tv.

Next week must be ratings week, they are going to have both Scott Backula (sp?) and Chevy Chase guest star. It looks to be pretty funny with Chevy Chase being the evil bad guy.

I also loved how saying "Agent Carmichael" in Chucks bedroom now brings up the general. You would think there would be a voice print on that or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts