Chuck vs Tic Tac

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
I really hope they aren't planning on getting rid of some of the characters. This episode was really good in that they had me fooled into thinking what they wanted you to think and that is all I am going to say without the spoiler tags.

Was it not originally scheduled for 12 episodes and they added 6 more? We are on 9 of the original 12. I wonder if they were working to set up for next season when they would not know who would be available.

It is very apparent they have half the cast part time now. You just see a few each episode. No Jeffster or Shaw this episode.

It was 13 originally and now it is 19 I think.

Its only a guess doesn''t mean that what he'll become? For all I know he could retiere and enjoy life?

He means he hasn't watched the episode and didn't know he wasn't a spy anymore.

Well I would have to say that a couple days after episode air date should not need spoiler tags. One should avoid episode specific threads after airing until you have had a chance to watch the episode. Probably should use spoiler for same day posting or next day in case of Hulu watchers.

Well I would have to say that a couple days after episode air date should not need spoiler tags. One should avoid episode specific threads after airing until you have had a chance to watch the episode. Probably should use spoiler for same day posting or next day in case of Hulu watchers.

I agree almost 100%. Honestly, I don't see the point in spoiler tags at all. If you come in a specific show forum after a new episode, what else do you think we'd be talking about? If you haven't watched and are concerned about learning what happened, don't come into the "discussion forum" about that show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)