Ciel-2 Signal Monitoring

X ax is a time, Y - freq, bottom low freq, top - high.
Now imagine a picture in post#4 had inverted colors, so high signal level will be bright white, no signal - black. Then rotate the picture counterclockwise for 90° . Making samples 1 or 2 times per minute and combine 15000 of them into one picture.]

It's that easy? ;)

Well, it's pretty easy; you could see same on Fred's site here.

X ax is a time, Y - freq, bottom low freq, top - high.
Now imagine a picture in post#4 had inverted colors, so high signal level will be bright white, no signal - black. Then rotate the picture counterclockwise for 90° . Making samples 1 or 2 times per minute and combine 15000 of them into one picture. Voilà - you see the skyscan.
[Anyone who interesting in BLSA could find them quickly - use my PM.]

Smith, I think people are crying for help that you put things in layman's term for them:)

For example, was that black and white chart really a bar code? If so when one scans it in at the cashier's will it show up on the register as "$129.00?" Something like that:)

I see a little fly spec.
I think P. Smith is inviting us to see a vertical line about 3/4 of the way to the right, in the bottom-most white band (lowest frequency).

I doubt that was TP1 firing up. I think it was a passing aircraft. Or somebody falling onto his equipment due to lack of sleep. ;)

I think P. Smith is inviting us to see a vertical line about 3/4 of the way to the right, in the bottom-most white band (lowest frequency).

I doubt that was TP1 firing up. I think it was a passing aircraft. Or somebody falling onto his equipment due to lack of sleep. ;)
Could be black helicopter :eek:; that 'object' - perhaps alien spacecraft, as when did his pass nearby it did affected just one tp1 and it happened exactly 12:00am PST.:confused:

Next 24 hours captured - switchover begin at 12:06 am PST, in next 11 min they did more changes.

Attachments

• 129W_24hrs_2-2-9.jpg
    129W_24hrs_2-2-9.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 243
The Million Dollar Question is: when will Ciel 2 be turned over to Charlie and his engineers? Because once that happens, they can start transferring traffic over and we all can see the new signals strengths.

The Million Dollar Question is: when will Ciel 2 be turned over to Charlie and his engineers? Because once that happens, they can start transferring traffic over and we all can see the new signals strengths.

Have you checked the Uplink reports lately? They already started doing this and Ciel 2 is live, well partially.

?????? did it last night- look at "The List"

Next 24 hours captured - switchover begin at 12:06 am PST, in next 11 min they did more changes.
OK, I see from your graphic that 5 transponders turned on that weren't there before. But why did 5 different transponders go off?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)