Cincinnati Bengals 0-16 watch

Oh believe me.... ramy will become MUCH more happy--for two reasons--if the Redskins beat the Stillers tomorrow night.

Yeah, but the Bungles are still one of the worse teams in football, if the Steelers lose, they can still make the playoffs.

I guess that lose against the Steelers in the playoffs, that led them to their fifth Superbowl title, was the Bungles downfall, and they just can't pick themselves up again.:D

guess that lose against the Steelers in the playoffs, that led them to their fifth Superbowl title, was the Bungles downfall, and they just can't pick themselves up again

I think it was the last game of the 2006 season that sunk the Bengals from decent to awful.

Both teams were bad that year.:(
Yeah, but that last win was SWEET!
cope.gif
:D

Oops.

I knew Jacksonville had the potential to lay an egg once in a while, but two weeks in a row? I really didn't expect this.

The Bengals outplayed them clearly for three quarters, but tried to give it away when Glenn Holt fumbled a kickoff and Jacksonville returned it for a TD (evidently, Marvin Lewis does not subscribe to one of my "rules"--"Don't let a UK player touch the ball!").

John Henderson should be thrown out of the league for trying to rip Andrew Whitworth's eyeballs out of his head (literally--that is NOT an exaggeration) after Whitworth's helmet came off. That kind of behavior is cheap and very dangerous.

I guess it's harder to go 0-16 than I thought. The Lions won't, either.

Maybe they will accomodate Detroit with one of their eggs.:D

Detroit Lions 0-8 in thier search for the UnPerfect season.
Looking solid so far .... this would be the only way they can make history !
ah, wait a minute,they are probably making all kinds of history for the ineptness they are playing with. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts