Cincinnati Bengals 0-16 watch

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The Bengals continue their perfect season!!!!!

Another loss 35-6 to the Texans of all teams... The Bengals will breat their own franchise record for losses in a season this year! I feel it.

See ya
Tony

Lions continue to be consistant too ... 0-7 and counting :shocked

Jimbo

Who will cave and win their first game? "Tune in Sunday, same bat- time, same bat-channel!
tv.gif

Remaining schedules:

Cincy:
Jacksonville, bye, Philly, @ Pittsburgh (Thurs), Baltimore, @ Indy, Washington, @ Cleveland, KC

etroit:
@ Chicago, Jacksonville, @ Carolina, Tampa Bay, Tennessee, Minnesota, @ Indy, New Orleans.

Ok guy's you all pick the winners .....

Jimbo

Remaining schedules:

Cincy:
Jacksonville, bye, Philly, @ Pittsburgh (Thurs), Baltimore, @ Indy, Washington, @ Cleveland, KC

etroit:
@ Chicago, Jacksonville, @ Carolina, Tampa Bay, Tennessee, Minnesota, @ Indy, New Orleans.

Ok guy's you all pick the winners .....

Jimbo

If anyone has a chance it's Detroit vs. Minnesota. Then again the Bungles have three games left against division teams. The Bungles always scare me when they play the Steelers.

Etroit has the best chance in going "defeated".

Cincy still has KC for the last game of the season. Cincy, with or without Palmer, will DESTROY the Chiefs!

If anyone has a chance it's Detroit vs. Minnesota. Then again the Bungles have three games left against division teams. The Bungles always scare me when they play the Steelers.

I would call that the Lions best shot. The game they should lose for sure will probably be the one they win. And that game may be Thanksgiving against Tennessee. The Lions do this every season, lose the game they should have one, and win a game nobody thought they could. Personally I'm pulling for the 0-16. If I have to suffer through this, I at least want to see some history being made.

Interesting facts to know and tell about the Detroit Lions:
- In the 2003 season they were 3-13 and were outscored by 93 pts. This season they have been already outscored by 98 pts.

- In 2001, they started 0-12 and finished 2-14. 16th in offense, 26th in defense in a 31 team league. Currently they are 32nd in total defense and 29th in offense in a 32 team league.

- Last game of the season is in Green Bay. They may get there carrying a 16 game losing streak (dating back to last season). They have a 16 game losing streak in GB dating back to 1991. Neither streak will end there.

- They started 6-2 last season. (hard to believe, isn't it?) They have won one game since. By the way, that 6-2 record should remind everybody here that your favorite team this season can go totally into the hole in the second half of this season. Injuries can change a season in a heartbeat. Too bad the Lions can't use that excuse.

-That all being said, I still don't think either team will actually go 0-16. Worse teams have tried before, and failed. (OK, maybe there really haven't been 2 worse teams than these.)

- Last game of the season is in Green Bay. They may get there carrying a 16 game losing streak (dating back to last season). They have a 16 game losing streak in GB dating back to 1991. Neither streak will end there.

Actually, if Green Bays' playoff future is secured going into the final week, maybe they will play their backups and rest their starters. Detroit's chances would have to improve if they're playing against backups, right?

I seriously doubt that GB's future will be secure going into that game. Won't matter anyhow, we couldn't win there with better teams than we have now. Something always goes wrong.

Think about it. If there is a team that will be overlooking a team, Tennessee would be the one. They may be 10-0 (or will it be 11-0?), and the Lions will be 0-11. What would you be thinking about? If I were them it would be turkey and the playoffs. Throw in the Lions history of winning at least one game that nobody gives them a chance in, (You can bet the Lions will be at least a 14 pt. underdog), and all of a sudden were throwing a parade. (OK, we will already be throwing a parade that day anyhow.)

Think about it. If there is a team that will be overlooking a team, Tennessee would be the one. They may be 10-0 (or will it be 11-0?), and the Lions will be 0-11. What would you be thinking about? If I were them it would be turkey and the playoffs. Throw in the Lions history of winning at least one game that nobody gives them a chance in, (You can bet the Lions will be at least a 14 pt. underdog), and all of a sudden were throwing a parade. (OK, we will already be throwing a parade that day anyhow.)

LOL.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)