Cincinnati Bengals 0-16 watch

I said that I was going to give a brief account of each game along the way, but the thrashing last Sunday doesn't deserve one. All I will say about that one is that the Texans looked rather ridiculous smiling and jumping up and down like they had just figured themselves out. Little do they know that it was not about them.....

Next up: Jacksonville at home. Absolutely ZERO chance of winning this one. Jacksonville is coming off a loss and really needs a win to get back on track. Their RB's may break a rushing record Sunday.

An 0-16 season is a virtual certainty. They are getting worse every week. I just don't see a win on the schedule.

Brainfry and Ramy,
congratulations on the Bengals win today.

Your team showed plenty of heart!! :up

WOW! The bengals tried to lose it at the end (at least let the game go into OT), but they stopped the PAT to actually win a game! Amazing.

What happened to mighty Jacksonville? Were they roused from a deep slumber in at halftime? The Bengals played well, but OMG what was wrong with Jacksonville? I haven't seen that many dropped passes since the last Bengals game and the it was the Bengals who were dropping everything in sight! Today the Bengals could do no wrong!

WooHoo! 8-8 Wildcard... we're going to the Super Bowl!

See ya
Tony <--delusional and still a little drunk.

YES!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Ramy :up

Now it's all up to the Lions to be able to pick the WRONG guy with the FIRST pick of the 2009 NFL Draft .....

I'm sure they will take WR Micheal Crabtree ......
(I'm not saying that he would be the wrong pick)
Just the wrong one for the Lions ....

Oh wait, Matt Millen will NOT be here this time around ...

and they still could take him

Jimbo

Oops.

I knew Jacksonville had the potential to lay an egg once in a while, but two weeks in a row? I really didn't expect this.

The Bengals outplayed them clearly for three quarters, but tried to give it away when Glenn Holt fumbled a kickoff and Jacksonville returned it for a TD (evidently, Marvin Lewis does not subscribe to one of my "rules"--"Don't let a UK player touch the ball!").

John Henderson should be thrown out of the league for trying to rip Andrew Whitworth's eyeballs out of his head (literally--that is NOT an exaggeration) after Whitworth's helmet came off. That kind of behavior is cheap and very dangerous.

I guess it's harder to go 0-16 than I thought. The Lions won't, either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts