Cinemax for 1 year for .01 w/ autopay/paperless billing

Hi, I just got Cinemax for the .01 cent price. I used my debit/cr. card to pay each mo. This is a deal you can't beat with a stick!! Thanks to the original poster. PS, I don't need the Slickdeals web address as I have it now.

I was told I had to have a second dish for Cinemax. Anybody else get that?

I have 2 dishes- 1 is for the HD chs. & as far as I know the other dish is for everything else. I had Dish 3 yrs. ago also and I had 1 dish & it got Cinemax, HBO, and the top 250 chs.

WOW imma call in a bit to get this offer! is cinemax any good tho? had showtime when it was fre and neh... wasnt that good of a package..

I see it this way- If I can find 1 movie per mo. that I like it's worth .01 cent/yr. I wouldn't pay full price for Max as it seems to have mostly drive in type movies, but I do find a few here and there. I dropped HBO as I couldn't find any movie worth recording for the last 2 mos. The Writer's strike is screwing up all programs.

Bottom line- For 2 cents for 2 yrs. C-max is a winner.:cool:

They have info on their screen that says what slots your install supports, it's possible they think you only have a Dish300 not a 500. Either way, you know what you have, so make sure to let them know that.

CEO had to add the 61.5 dish to my account since I self installed and they didn't have it in the computer. After they did that, they were able to mail me my 722 and 211s instead of doing install.

Bottom line - If they have the wrong info for what dish you have, it doesn't let them provision certain features. :)

Sure, I don't see why not.. It's likely the rep you dealt with was mistaken.. MOST people have the 500 nowadays, so it shouldn't be hard to dispute. :)

I would love to get this but guess I won't be able to since I received Max for 3 months free. I would cancel Max if I could sign up for the penny offer.

i never have cinemax except for those free weekend previews. can i still sign up? will they mess up my satalite signal? i don't want them to mess up one of my stations.

I had the "Starz free for 3 months deal" which just expired last month, so I jumped on the deal with Cinemax for .01 for a year.

I thought it was just one channel, but the rep clarified that it was only one HD channel but a total of 4 Cinemax channels. I was pleasantly surprised.

I had to call twice though because the first rep could not determine that I already was on paperless billing and autopay.

Tried to use the DIU deal this month to get a 722 in addition to my 622 ( I am tired of sharing the receiver with my kids, or is that the other way around) but the rep said I had to wait longer since my 18 month committment is only 5 months old.

Thanks for the information on the Max deal.

Brad

Last edited:
I got a tech support guy to drop me from AEP to DVR Advantage w/ 250 bonus pak. He then added Cimemax for a penny for me. My question is if I want to add back Starz later for 10 a month does that effect the Cinemax offer he let me have?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts