Circle TV Network

Gray TV succeeded in creating a country music and lifestyle network with programming similar to what The Nashville Network offered in the early-mid 1990s by creating the Circle network.

Luken tried to revive the old TNN, but lost the rights to use the name, now that network goes by the name Heartland, but still airs country lifestyle programs.

I may not be as much a fan of country music as my mom was, but I'm pretty sure my mom would like the Circle network's programming...

Can't wait to see Hee Haw reruns, my favorite show. Wonder if there will be any sportsman-type programs, e.g. fishing, hunting, camping?

I'm getting Hee Haw on the Circle channel 44.5 in Richmond, California.
Useing a Mediasonic HOMEWORX ATSC Digital Converter Box
to record the episodes on a flash drive. My fav episodes are with George Jones.
Junior Samples is a riot. There are a lot of repeat episodes and just about every
week they change the time slots so it's a labor of love but worth the effort.

Reactions: spongella
I just wanted to update this thread just in case anybody wants to watch Circle but has no affiliate or maybe does but wants to watch it online.

Circle has partnered with XUMO (technically can grab link for other players also) to stream Circle online and even as high as 1080P :biggrin2. This is a nice as I have family who enjoy Hee-Haw and no affiliate nearby. Even if we had an affiliate though, the mountains block most signals. :(

It's Channel 285 and it's at:
Circle TV - XUMO

This is really the first partnership of this kind that I have seen. I don't mean the use of XUMO, I mean that a subchannel uses XUMO exclusively and doesn't offer a "naked livestream" via their site or an app.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Can anyone with a Circle TV affiliate check if the XUMO feed matches up?

The website of Circle makes it sound like it's the regular feed but it's not making sense vs the TV listings.

The XUMO feed doesn't match what's airing on my local OTA feed.

Not only that, the PSIP guide data for their OTA air affiliate KSMO doesn't match what's airing either.

Thanks for checking.

I tuned in at 7:30PM EST to see Hee-Haw and some show called Better Half was on.

I know when I first discovered the channel on XUMO, it showed a Hee-Haw Ad but XUMO won't show me accurate listings, so I have no idea the schedule.

I guess they finally put the normal Circle up online.

Hee-Haw actually shows on Roku and XUMO.

It seems to be the Central feed as it’s 1hr behind my Eastern Time.

Like for EST, it says Hee-Haw at 11PM but for me it's 12AM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts