Circuit City has free NFL ticket to new subscriber this weekend?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Knights

Original poster
Jul 31, 2007
I was at Circuit City today looking for Directv deal and the manager told me to come back Sunday. He said Directv and Circuit City has an "exclusive" free NFL Ticket to new subsciber.

Does anyone has the weekend ads early to check into this claim?

Directv will peobably have it also. Subscribe to Premier for a discounted price of $74.99 and get Sunday Ticket FREE. Oh yeah just semantics thats the current promotion restated.

Directv will peobably have it also. Subscribe to Premier for a discounted price of $74.99 and get Sunday Ticket FREE. Oh yeah just semantics thats the current promotion restated.

According to the OP, thats different, we should all call D* and ask for our FREE ST.
I'm sure theres more to it than that, like maybe buying a million dollar TV.

Jimbo

I was at Circuit City today looking for Directv deal and the manager told me to come back Sunday. He said Directv and Circuit City has an "exclusive" free NFL Ticket to new subsciber.

Does anyone has the weekend ads early to check into this claim?

theres a catch that u didnt mention though....there is always a catch nothing ever is easy u ever notice that....like in seinfeld when george wanted to unplug the "frogger" video arcade to move it but he found out that unplugging it would erase his #1 high score....anyways i got the circuit city flyer with my paper today so here is the catch ---- u have to buy an hdtv $499+ to get the sunday tickey free & premier package free for 4 months.

Pardon me but D* has been dangling free ST to attract new subs for years. Hell thats how they got me years ago. What is so new and exclusive abut this?

theres a catch that u didnt mention though....there is always a catch nothing ever is easy u ever notice that....like in seinfeld when george wanted to unplug the "frogger" video arcade to move it but he found out that unplugging it would erase his #1 high score....anyways i got the circuit city flyer with my paper today so here is the catch ---- u have to buy an hdtv $499+ to get the sunday tickey free & premier package free for 4 months.

I'm sure there's more to it than that, like maybe buying a million dollar TV.
(from post # 4)

Jimbo

NO - This is a MUCH BETTER DEAL.

Totally FREE Premier & NFL-ST for 4 months.

Page 19 of their ad. Picture attached.

Attachments

• nfl-cc.jpg
    nfl-cc.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 200
You must buy a HDTV, Audio system, or Computer totalling $499 or more.

Not bad if you need to buy something and don't already have D*.

Also says it is valid into October.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)