Circular Signals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rogerduncan100

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 15, 2010
Toronto
Hi guys, here is my question.

What circularly polarized Ku ITC regular signals using LO 11250 MHz are up there right now these days?

I have the required switch and LNB already as they came with my original puchase and I am contemplating giving them a go.

rogerduncan100 :fish:

That's the point: there are almost none. You know about the satellite on the western end of the arc. The only other one toward the eastern end of the arc that had ITC channels on a tp has gone quiet. I don't know of any others. Aren't the Post Police going to get us if we talk about this here? Like your fish beating icon.

Nah, they're not gonna get us! I am looking for regular signals, not backhauls or wildfeeds.

Sounds like it's not really worth trying unless I want to go for the "occasional signals" like those on Anik F3 currently or KBS on Galaxy 18 which was linear but ITC for some weeks a few weeks ago. (I saw a dancing girl pop group on that channel and they were so cute!) Thing is I was wondering if there were any ITC channels that might stay awhile and be worth having. Sounds like there are just test cards and such?

Suppose I could give Shaw $45/mo and use the LNB with their receiver I have lying around - NOT! It's an Invacom QPH 031.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)