Citi Field Reviews

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Now that I am back from vacation and even though I now have the flu, I figured I have to get these pics up so here you go:

Attachments

• CityField-2.jpg
    CityField-2.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 111
  • CityField-4.jpg
    CityField-4.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 93
  • CityField-5.jpg
    CityField-5.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 115
  • CityField-11.jpg
    CityField-11.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 114
  • CityField-14.jpg
    CityField-14.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 98
  • CityField-15.jpg
    CityField-15.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 96
  • CityField-17.jpg
    CityField-17.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 100
  • CityField-20.jpg
    CityField-20.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 100
  • CityField-21.jpg
    CityField-21.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 95
  • CityField-26.jpg
    CityField-26.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 126
  • CityField-33.jpg
    CityField-33.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 101
  • CityField-35.jpg
    CityField-35.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 108
  • CityField-37.jpg
    CityField-37.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 110
  • CityField-39.jpg
    CityField-39.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 111
  • CityField-41.jpg
    CityField-41.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 105
  • CityField-42.jpg
    CityField-42.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 119
  • CityField-49.jpg
    CityField-49.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 108
  • CityField-50.jpg
    CityField-50.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 97
  • CityField-51.jpg
    CityField-51.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 108
  • CityField-56.jpg
    CityField-56.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 99
  • CityField-61.jpg
    CityField-61.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 105
  • CityField-65.jpg
    CityField-65.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 96
  • CityField-68.jpg
    CityField-68.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 109
  • CityField-69.jpg
    CityField-69.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 99
  • CityField-70.jpg
    CityField-70.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 110
  • CityField-71.jpg
    CityField-71.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 123
  • CityField-72.jpg
    CityField-72.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 100
  • CityField-74.jpg
    CityField-74.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 107
  • CityField-78.jpg
    CityField-78.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 109
  • CityField-93.jpg
    CityField-93.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 115
  • CityField-95.jpg
    CityField-95.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 106
  • CityField-98.jpg
    CityField-98.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 110
  • CityField-99.jpg
    CityField-99.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 94
  • CityField-105.jpg
    CityField-105.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 102
  • CityField-107.jpg
    CityField-107.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 94
  • CityField-113.jpg
    CityField-113.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 98
Cjwct, the place looks amazing!!! I have heard that there are problems with the stadium. The 2, Ive noticed the most is, there are obstructed seats and there's not enough Mets stuff. The seats are not orange and blue, the ushers are not in orange and blue and it looks more like Ebbets Field and has more of a tribute to the Brooklyn Dodgers than the New York Mets.

Yes and no . . .

1. Like I said previously, you get what you paid for . . . some upper deck seats will probably have somewhat of an obscured view thanks to the away scoreboard (I did not personally check those seats out)

2. You can tell that with the black and orange outfield walls, they are trying to transition fans to their newer colors rather than the traditional orange and blue

3. I applaud them for replicating Ebbets Field . . . bitter tensions and inner turmoil caused the Dodgers and Giants to move . . . it was not the stadiums fault and if the squabbling never happened, Ebbetts Field would have remained or been updated . . . today, it can be fully brought back better than ever and begin a long standing tradition without fear of the team moving away!

Hopefully, not the Swine strain! Get well soon and thanks for sharing these. The place looks great! How nice to see a shiny NEW apple!

Thanks . . . might go to the doctor's tomorrow if it doesn't get better. . . glad you enjoyed the pics . . . sorry for the long wait!

Awesome pics, Craig! :up

I'll have to make it a point to get out there within the next couple of years!

Hope you're feeling better, and good luck to your Rangers tonight.

Thanks Bill! As a teacher, I was told to stay home today and tomorrow. Between chills and sweats this is not fun, but I think its just the normal "flu/head cold"

Strap on your skates and pads ladies and gentleman, this is going to be a memorable game tonight!

Craig, thanks for the pics.

As a 54-year-old Bronx kid living in exile who grew up 20 minutes away from Yankee Stadium, I became a Met fan the first day I went to Shea in 1964. Shea was new; Yankee Stadium was old. Shea was colorful; Yankee Stadium was drab. Shea was bright and open to the sunshine; Yankee Stadium was dark, and most of the seats were in the shadows. When you're 9 years old, that's what gets your attention, not the fact that the Mets meant the return of the National League to New York.

I will make it a point of getting out to the new ballpark as soon as I can. i can do without the corporate name, but it seems like a great place to watch baseball. Now if the Mets could only find four effective starters, and someone who can hit with runners in scoring position . . .

Craig, thanks for the pics.

As a 54-year-old Bronx kid living in exile who grew up 20 minutes away from Yankee Stadium, I became a Met fan the first day I went to Shea in 1964. Shea was new; Yankee Stadium was old. Shea was colorful; Yankee Stadium was drab. Shea was bright and open to the sunshine; Yankee Stadium was dark, and most of the seats were in the shadows. When you're 9 years old, that's what gets your attention, not the fact that the Mets meant the return of the National League to New York.

I will make it a point of getting out to the new ballpark as soon as I can. i can do without the corporate name, but it seems like a great place to watch baseball. Now if the Mets could only find four effective starters, and someone who can hit with runners in scoring position . . .

You're welcome!

Glad to see your a fellow fan and not a member of the Evil Empire! When you get tickets, look for tickets in the Caesar's Club section (price varies with opponent), but those tickets give you access to the Caesar's Club (see the video I uploaded).

Just a suggestion...my 2 cents fo what they are worth...

Paint the bridge (that is behind centerfield) Orange and Blue with some fancy bright LED lighting and call it the Shea Bridge, bridging Citi Field to OUR rich history at Shea....and obviously in honor of Mr. W Shea who was crucial in the existence of our Mets! It would really stand out and contrast against the green seats and black walls of the stadium/field.

Thanks for the pics. Looks beautiful. Don't get to see much of it, only weekend games because we aren't allowed SNY here. I am looking forward to taking a trip down there with my 3 boys, maybe this summer if we can squeeze it in. Haven't seen much of Yankee Stadium either, but it seems they built Citi as a pitcher's park and Yankee as a hitters park, where routine pops to right go out and opposite field check swings to right go out. Now if only the Mets could come up with a few more pitchers and get their ailing players back on the field. I don't know how they won 2 in Boston. They were staring a 3-7 road trip right in the face.:D

Larry Anderson former pitcher and radio commentator for the Phillies said Citi Field is like walking into the Yellow Pages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts