Clarity on Club Dish?

budda

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 21, 2006
Oconomowoc
This maybe for the Dirt Team. But anybody who knows the answer would be welcome. I really like Dish 's service. Over the years I have used Club Dish for myself as a spiff and for what it gets my friends. At first I was getting 3 Pay per views and the 50/ 5 a month for 10 months. On my last one it said all this on the mailer/card I got but I received no Pay per views. Just did an on line chat, asked for the PPV and was told it was added and have a nice day and so on. When I checked my account I see there is 1 added? Was this a mistake? A gift? Or am I entitled to 3 or 5 or whats the deal. Have the rules changed? I don't want to be ungrateful but don't want to miss out cuz I didn't check it out. Just seems odd. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply's. I believe you both are correct. But like most of Dish's rules and conditions it is a gray line to me. On the Dish web site under terms and conditions it does not list 5 free PPV on first referral. but on the promo it does. And on the referral card I had it did not say that either. But I guess it makes sense. Thanks again. terms and condtions.PNG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)