Cleveland Browns (for HD MM)

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
Wow man, they are bad!
It was a horrible call at the end of the 2nd QT going for the TD.
Edwards is bad, look all the dropped passes.
Penalties, most penalties for this Sunday! Sometimes I was wondering if the Browns were playing against the Steelers or against themselves.
Their CB looked bad.
Their coach made 2 huge mistakes on taking the early timeouts.

Want to add anything else to this?

My question to you is: Will the Browns make it to the playoffs this year?

They are not as wretchedly awful as the Dolphins, Lions or Bengals.

Unlike the Bengals, they are at least competitive, show heart, and can actually obey the law.

Besides, IIRC, this sounds like last year's Giants- lose a primetime game on NBC, and get routed by the Cowboys in another game.

I really don't see the high expectations of Rogers. He doesn't impress me, yeah he had a sack, but nothing else more.

He just sits his fat body on people to stop them, but most of the game the Steelers O Line pushed him away.

But then again, that's the Clowns for you.

Mistake By The Lake

I really don't see the high expectations of Rogers. He doesn't impress me, yeah he had a sack, but nothing else more.

He just sits his fat body on people to stop them, but most of the game the Steelers O Line pushed him away.

Mistake By The Lake

That's what Paul and I have been telling you guy's ever since the trade.

Jimbo

Look on the bright side:

At least Rogers will have recorded more sacks than 'Lights Out.'

And, he is capable of long returns for TD- remember the Denver game last year?

Ohio state is doing bad
Browns are doing bad
Bengals are tragic.
LeBron is the only skilled player on the Cavaliers that can score points consistently.

King James wants out of Cleveland, he is an ambitious guy that wants to win it all.
Staying with the Cavs won't happen.

Lets see, They take 6 teams in each conference and there is 4 divisions, so if they don't win the division and I don't see that unless Steeler's have injuries issues, I don't see a second team from the AFC North making it.
I see 2 teams from the EAST and two from the South....

Indy will get it going and probably another team from that division.

Jimbo

How'd you like Roethlisberger playing with a seperated shoulder, I thought ha looked pretty good throwing the ball considering the weather.

Jimbo

How'd you like Roethlisberger playing with a seperated shoulder, I thought ha looked pretty good throwing the ball considering the weather.

Jimbo

It didn't look like it affected him at all. It looked real good on my new HD TV(Well new to me.:)).:D

Why did Winslow leave the field when they were trying to score?

Reminds me of Moss, what a sorry excuse for a football player. He's complaining all game they aren't throwing enough, and when they get to a point in the game when they have to throw, he walks off the field.

Mistake By The Lake

Were you watching the same game I was? :confused: Rogers actually had 6 solo tackles and 1 sack. He's consistently being double covered, so this type of output is especially impressive. He was clearly the best D-Lineman on the field yesterday. As a matter of fact, he's about the only player that's getting any type of praise these days from the local media.

Wow man, they are bad!
It was a horrible call at the end of the 2nd QT going for the TD.
Edwards is bad, look all the dropped passes.
Penalties, most penalties for this Sunday! Sometimes I was wondering if the Browns were playing against the Steelers or against themselves.
Their CB looked bad.
Their coach made 2 huge mistakes on taking the early timeouts.

Want to add anything else to this?

Yes the Browns are playing bad right now. No I'm not making excuses. However if I did not explain the reasons why we didn't win last night, this thread would be pointless. Let me give you my take on why we lost last night.....

1) Awful call by Romeo at the end of the game for the second week in a row. With 3 minutes left to go in the 4th quarter and being down by 7 points, Romeo elected to kick a field goal?! By doing this, the Browns were still down by 4 points, meaning we still needed a TD to win! 3 points was meaningless at that point. This is 2 strikes for Romeo in my book. 1 more and I'm calling for his firing!

2) The conditions yesterday were downright awful! I was at the game, so I can attest to this. During last nights game, Ike reared it's head into NE Ohio. We actually reached Category 1 type conditions with wind guests up to 70mph and swirling rain! Playing in this weather caused for some sloppy play.

3) Penalties. 1 huge penalty that comes to mind occurred in the 2nd quarter on 3rd and long. The Browns were called for a penalty on the same play that Roethlisberger was sacked. The penalty was unrelated to the sack and had we not been flagged for that, the Steelers would've had to punt. Instead, they were awarded the first down and went on to score the games only TD and the eventual winning points.

4) As I stated in a previous thread, only 1 team will make the playoffs from the AFC North this year. (Pre-Brady injury, so that may change). I predicted the Browns would win the division with only 9 wins. Obviously the season is still young and anything can happen, but I don't think we can win the division without beating Pittsburgh at least once. The next time we play the Steelers in in the last week of the season on Dec. 28th in Pittsburgh.

Were you watching the same game I was? :confused: Rogers actually had 6 solo tackles and 1 sack. He's consistently being double covered, so this type of output is especially impressive. He was clearly the best D-Lineman on the field yesterday. As a matter of fact, he's about the only player that's getting any type of praise these days from the local media.

Sorry he just seemed like a fat guy getting pushed around to me. I said he had a sack, Ben held on to the ball to long. His tackles were sitting his fat body on people.

The Steeler's O-line pushed him around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)