cleveland local

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

davev

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 3, 2004
While watching the Notre Dame vs Michigan game today channel 3 out of Cleveland the HD broadcast was terrible. The picture was blocking and was stopping and starting and at times looked as if it was moving in slow motion. I checked with other people who had dish and they said they were experiencing the same problem. Anyone here ever have any problems with this local. Buy the way I receive this local on 61.5. Also the weather was not a factor.

Power back on! Good to have the net again. The game was in high def

I watched a few minutes of this game and didn't have an issue. Then again, the next day's broadcast of the Browns/Steelers was horrible, but I chalked that up to the weather. Perhaps they are having an issue. I believe there is some kind of dish quality email like the CEO address to report such problems.

Had the same problem with Browns/Steelers. Didn't have problem when i changed channels. Same with the halftime show. Am thinking it was in the local NBC feed?

Same for me on the browns vs steelers. It was terrible reception. I really don't know what to do because when you call dish the first thing they want to do is the same old hold the power button da da da da da........ Then you explain that it doesn't work and then you get the same old we haven't had any other complaints in this area. So your kind of out in limbo and nothing gets resolved. What can I do to get results?

yeah, same problem here with the Browns/Steelers game.

that, and the power kept going out, so i was in for a 5-minute wait for my 722 to boot up.

i finally restorted to an OTA antenna.

It wasn't raining that terribly, though... more windy than anything. Is it just their uplink that was bad?

I watched a few minutes of this game and didn't have an issue. Then again, the next day's broadcast of the Browns/Steelers was horrible, but I chalked that up to the weather. Perhaps they are having an issue. I believe there is some kind of dish quality email like the CEO address to report such problems.

I watched the Steelers/Browns from Andover, Ohio on Channel 3 out of Cleveland and I didn't have any problems with the picture which really surprised me as the wind was blowing around 50-65 mph during the game.
I had fully expected the dish to go out and was very happy it didn't.
Go Steelers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)