Closed Captioning on "E" Channel?

Anyone else having issues with CC on "E"? It works for few minutes and the stops working. I did a reset and nothing changed.
CC not working on "E" for me and just started working as I was typing this. Appears to be normal on other channels.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Anyone else having issues with CC on "E"? It works for few minutes and the stops working. I did a reset and nothing changed.

Hello, reubenray. We haven't received any reports of issues with closed captioning on E, channel 114. We definitely would want to forward this to our Tech Ops team to look into for your equipment. Please reach out to our Chat Team here so we can get that submitted.

With similar issues with Closed Captioning in the past, a temporary workaround that has helped while a permanent solution is found is to change the Captioning Service to 0 in your Menus. To do this, you will want to select Menu>Settings>Closed Captioning, scroll down to Additional Options and select Captioning Service. A list will appear. You will want to scroll down and select 0 from that list. If you make this change, definitely let us know if this workaround does provide the Closed Captioning on the channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)