C'mon E*. Please give us New York DMA folks SNY back.....

BobMurdoch

Playing XBoxOne SeriesX/Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 12, 2003
Brielle, NJ
E*, I realize you are from Denver, but your complete disregard for New York areas baseball fans is the one thorn that keeps me from recommending your service to friends and family. I'm not a Yankee fan so I don't care about YES as much, but I REALLY miss being able to watch my Mets now,.... especially since they are now good again (they've won 11 of 13 games)... I wouldn't mind as much if MLB.TV didn't have the stupid local blackout rule and I could stream it over my xbox one... Any other New York area fans want SNY back?

just my own opinion i think it is time to have dish gives us SNY and YES network added to our lineuip and in HD you know that these channels are the top 10 most wanted list of channels that dish subscribers want added to their lineup.

Reactions: BobMurdoch
E*, I realize you are from Denver, but your complete disregard for New York areas baseball fans is the one thorn that keeps me from recommending your service to friends and family. I'm not a Yankee fan so I don't care about YES as much, but I REALLY miss being able to watch my Mets now,.... especially since they are now good again (they've won 11 of 13 games)... I wouldn't mind as much if MLB.TV didn't have the stupid local blackout rule and I could stream it over my xbox one... Any other New York area fans want SNY back?
Atleast add it to sling tv

Sling TV doesn't help us Dish Network subscribers..... I don't understand the split....
wondering why the same thing why would yes network get added onto slingtv and not dish network since dish already knows that they get alot of requests for these channels

I just reupped for another two years in order to get the hopper3.... Because I heard that the recent antitrust suit against MLB had resulted in better terms for mlb.tv, and that I heard that the local blackout rule was being lifted.... Of course, the devil is in the fine print... That will only be for those that subscribe to the local channel through their cable or satellite provider. I was back at square one. Now I'm back to pleading with E* to get the channel, or start surfing the web for a pirate streaming feed which I have never done up to this point. I've been too afraid of ransomware attacks to go surfing the dark corners of the web....

I am in NY and want the channels back as well. but not if that adds 2 dollars to everyone's bill and that has been the issue with SNY and YES wanting ridiculous amounts of money.

unblock us fixes the blackout issue on MLB TV

I am in NY and want the channels back as well. but not if that adds 2 dollars to everyone's bill and that has been the issue with SNY and YES wanting ridiculous amounts of money.

unblock us fixes the blackout issue on MLB TV

What is unblock us ?

Stop begging for New York RSNs, it's not gonna come back and you all know Dish is too cheap to get them and also if you want them so bad, switch providers to one that carries them all.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Stop begging for New York RSNs, it's not gonna come back and you all know Dish is too cheap to get them and also if you want them so bad, switch providers to one that carries them all.

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk
Sling TV has YES

People concerned about paying $2 more per month maybe shouldn't be paying for satellite TV in the first place.

Reactions: dishcomm
I just thought of this can't believe it hasn't been mentioned before, seems like a great compromise. Those that want YES or other NY RSN's find another provider, and all the rest of us who don't want them, don't want a surcharge added to our monthly bill like Directv does, won't switch. Sound like a good idea?

They will be added when or if they are in line with costs of other RSN's, although maybe not even then at this point.

Reactions: ChadT41

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts