Columbus locals via antenna down?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

paris1129

Original poster
Aug 31, 2007
Sorry for posting if this is redundant, but I searched the forums and couldn't find anything on this problem. I have a 622 and am pulling Columbus, OH locals via an antenna on my roof. I've never had any problems pulling locals, and I have the locals split and going both to the 622 and to the HD tuner on my tv. I noticed this afternoon that the only locals I can view on the 622 are channels 6-1 and 6-2. 4, 10, 28, 34 do not come in at all on the antenna, I get the signal lost error screen. However, when I go over to my TV, I seem to be getting those channels fine on the tv tuner. I have tried unplugging the box, but its still the same!! Is anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions??

Thanks for the fast response. I checked my settings in the 622, and for some reason it was changed to "Cable" instead of "offair." Once I changed that, they all came back in!! Not sure how it got changed, but I'm glad it was a simple issue!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)