Comcast customers hate data caps, but making customers hurt is all part of the plan

I was always worried about the relatively new 300gb that was put in place and almost went for that additional $30 plan for unlimited data. Glad to see the cap raised to 1TB as that's more than enough for me and most.

Comcast and I are struggle every month. Last month they decided to raise my bill for no reason This month I requested not to receive their junk mail. But clicking on the no thank you link I found out the link was dead. I seem to complain every month

Yea but everyone wants their internet.

Necessary evil if you ask me :)

They have been great for me ever since I left Sat.TV a few years ago, both on service and price, but I know it is only because I live in a area that also has Uverse and Charter as options.

They just upgraded my sub-division with new underground cables and nodes, so hopefully we will be some of the first to get 1gig when it comes to metro Detroit.

Extreme150 is just not fast enough anymore.;)

Received an email yesterday that the 1TB data cap is effective here starting November 1. The email also includes that my average monthly data usage over the last three months was 103GB. Barring a major shift in my data usage I can't see ever approaching 1TB.

This is what I just got right after cutting a new one year deal:

Print.jpg

Tried to put the cap limit in my router and it won't take all the digits since it uses MB's. So the most I could use is 999999MB.