Comcast, Dish or Direct TV

Currently, I honestly feel that Dish is usually cheaper especially in terms of base prices. I also find that Dish has several package options. It would also be helpful if you tell us what setup you want or need (ex: how many TVs, care about DVR, care about whole-home, etc.).
<---snip--->

I dont understand why you would post regular prices when both companies have promos right now which brings the pricing pretty much for both companies the same for the 1st year. Directv has 2 year discounts too :)

so what area would it go in?
The OP is throwing out 3 different options. So a specific area (Dish, Directv, Comcast) isnt the best spot
I'm with you ICE, good moderation!:up

To the OP one post in the General area would have been fine. Most new post we would have seen.
If you had a specific question about that provider, then sure post it in each, but a new thread with 3 different providers ,surely will start a war and we don't need 3 wars going on .:D

Sorry, I was trying to reach three groups, Comcast, Dish and Direct TV. If I had Dish I would have no reason to look at Direct TV or Comcast unless I was looking to switch, Like I'm doing.

Your cool, was just lettin ya know for future reference. You don't have to worry about covering all the places because the people that use this site on a regular basis just bring up the page with all the new posts so they will find it, don't have to worry about nobody seeing what you posted.

I dont understand why you would post regular prices when both companies have promos right now which brings the pricing pretty much for both companies the same for the 1st year. Directv has 2 year discounts too :)
I agree, I will not pay full price untill my 3rd year with Directv, so who really cares about Dish cheaper base packs.

My rebates and credits are as follows
$45 for months 1-3 (Free premiums)
$5 for months 1-3 ( Viacom dispute)
$10 for months 1-6 ( $5 off Starz and Sports pack)
$30 for months 1- 12 (rebates)
$10 For months 1-24 (Auto pay)
$10 for months 1-24 (Equipment rebate)
$10 for month 3-13 (refer a friend)
Free NFL Sunday Ticket 2012 season.

The D* site gives you between 40-45 bucks off the base package and $20 the 2nd year (not including any other credits for HD, movies etc)

so as example as mojo posted Dish's AT120 is 44.99....29.99 for 1st year and 44.99 2nd year
Directv's Choice is 63.99....29.99 for 1st year and 43.99 2nd year

If comcast is anything like my cable company, its going to be an all or nothing approch on your bill. I had a very good Bundle for $220 Sounds steep, and it kindof but not really . It was a Fair Price!
Now by downgrading out of that bundle, all the services prices went UP!

There was no way to get a price lower then that bundle. As soon as I tried to drop my phone, My bill, went to $235. Cause they stopped giving me the discounts on my other services. It was a Rip off! I called up looking to lower my Bill they told me to drop my HD DVRs.
I laughed and 2 days later I walked in with my Phone modem and 4 HD DVRs and said here you go! Their Jaws dropped.!!! It was priceless! They just lost a $220 permonth customer, cause of their customer service.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts