Comet Hd

plus Amazon Prime Video is coming to dish you guys in a application and SVOD.
here is james long uplink report for this week.
Uplink Activity Updates » Blog Archive » 9/11/19 at 3:16pm ET (v18) – 26 changes seen

last weeks uplink report has discovery espanol HD up in testing right now.

Good catch. If your Amazon Channels show up in this version of the app and you have HBO you will once again be able to view HBO on your Dish receiver without switching inputs.

I received a response just a few days ago from Comet regarding a question I had and among other things, they said they broadcasted only in SD. Was the responder in error or did Dish begin upconverting the signal to HD?

In any evert, the channel looks pretty good.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Looks like HD quality, at least from their IP stream:

E7B6CDF9-6469-49C6-A02A-84EA936F473B.png
6456DBBE-856F-454E-8F56-AFBF669A4472.png
0AA18636-AFFB-4146-9217-5CC5C868D640.png

Reactions: charlesrshell
I received a response just a few days ago from Comet regarding a question I had and among other things, they said they broadcasted only in SD. Was the responder in error or did Dish begin upconverting the signal to HD?

In any evert, the channel looks pretty good.

When I first hooked up my Tablo last Sunday and did my Channel Scan it said 480.

Currently, Comet is only available in our America's Top 120, America's Top 120+, America's Top 200, America's Top 250, and America's Everything packages.
-Jessica M.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Hey, everyone! As of today, the SD version of Comet was removed from our lineup, and replaced with the HD version, on orbitals 129, and 61.5.
-Jessica M.
Jessica any such luck on doing the same with a bunch of other channels adding. Themm. In. Hd

We're always working to improve our members viewing experience! If you have specific channels you're wanting in HD, we can definitely get these added to our Programming Request Form for you. We can't guarantee we'll get them, but, the more requests we get, the higher up on the priority it gets moved.
-Jessica M.

I get Comet on OTA channel 45-03 from Dayton, Ohio, 53-03 from Columbus, Ohio, and now channel 289. Channel 289 is clearer than the OTA channel 45-03 and 53-03. The OTA 45-03 and 53-03 are both 480i SD while channel 289 is 1080i HD.
Once again Dish does a better job than the local broadcasters.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Currently, Comet is only available in our America's Top 120, America's Top 120+, America's Top 200, America's Top 250, and America's Everything packages.
-Jessica M.
Thought Comet was considered "local", which "should" come with Flex. I probably wouldn't watch it much, but more channels is always better!

Comet Hd is now on Live...
Now if we can just get the rest of the sd channels in HD .
Alot of them are way overdue....

I am super happy! For anyone who doesn't know, Comet is the REAL science-fiction channel, unlike NBC/Comcast's fake and poorly managed competitor Syfy.

I was wondering why I couldn't find Comet in my guide today, but then when I re-added it through the guide menu and saw it was in HD, well, that made my day.

It'd be nice if the Hopper 3 would automatically replace SD channels with HD ones in the guide as they're upgraded. I'm sure there are a lot of people wondering what happened to the channel, and don't realize they have to re-add it to their guide lists.

I am super happy! For anyone who doesn't know, Comet is the REAL science-fiction channel, unlike NBC/Comcast's fake and poorly managed competitor Syfy.

I was wondering why I couldn't find Comet in my guide today, but then when I re-added it through the guide menu and saw it was in HD, well, that made my day.

It'd be nice if the Hopper 3 would automatically replace SD channels with HD ones in the guide as they're upgraded. I'm sure there are a lot of people wondering what happened to the channel, and don't realize they have to re-add it to their guide lists.
Don't know about the hopper 3, but I didn't have to do anything with my HWS as comet is in HD in my guide automatically without me doing anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)