Comments on SatelliteGuys's VOOM Homepage.

Voom4Me

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 6, 2005
New Jersey
Not sure if this is the proper place to make a comment about the new layout on our VOOM Homepage, but I did a search and could not find a location for customer comments. Perhaps members could use this thread to make comments/suggestions about the site? If not appropriate, please move or delete this thread. :shh

My comment is about the new layout on the Voom homepage. Specifically about the way the text is organized in the “VOOM Programming Alerts” section. Everything seems crunched together, which makes it a bit awkward to read. Also, the column next to the picture is a bit difficult to read. :(

Perhaps if the items were bulleted or if a different color or font was used from one item to the next? :)

I must admit, SatelliteGuys has become my number one source for anything Voom, and I find myself spending more and more time in here, so I just wanted to make a few constructive suggestions. :bow

Sorry, I did not get to read this until now. I know what you are saying about the programming. I tried to put bullets there but it was impossible. I will try to do something about it. We may use this page in the future for HD programming in general.