Promoting Dishnetwork by SatelliteGuy.US on Voom Forums Inappropriate (user) 03.19.05

bradley,

stop starching and ironing the joe boxers!!

dragon

ps , if voom is in that bad shape that one item of ergens crap will drive them under............??????

i do believe that bruce said it is scotts site and bradleys underwear is ironed too tight and vicki drinks way too much vino

understand?

dragon

wait this is a legal forum??!!!

what bruce said i said is right ???

i said that vicky ought to lay off the drinks and bradley should not put starch on his tighty whiteys while he is IRONING them.

got the point??

or
what vicki said is right and she is ironing bradleys tighty whiteys and pouring wine on them while drinking starch, good lord that is as funny as ergen giving the satellite back !!!!

dragon002 said:
wait this is a legal forum??!!!

what bruce said i said is right ???

bradley should not put starch on his tighty whiteys while he is IRONING them.

got the point??

I see it now. My bad!! Was painting my 5x8 bathroom yest. The KILZ fumes got to me. Peace Dude. :yes

Just noticed that the "offending announcement" is now posted in every forum except VOOM. Where are the outraged DirectTV, StarChoice, SkyAngel and Cable subs?

I don't know what Bradley may have said here, but I gather it had to do with a potential question of conflict of interest. I don't see one here...

But I see something else that illustrates some of my contentions in other threads. I'll quote with a PM I received from this poster under the subject of "spaceway and vooms demise as a sat provider" on 3/16 and my response to him in PM:
Vicki said:
dragon002 said:
hey,

arent you the one who said that the directv sats are a smokescreen?? look at what is sitting on SEA LAUNCH, your worse nightmare , spaceway 1. have another drink vic you are gonna need it :yes
No. I'm not. I haven't read what your may be referring to yet..I've been off the board for a few days..

Just answer my FIRST question to you, and I'LL DECIDE how much I may NEED another drink...and whether or not you even deserve an answer of ANY kind...in y mind.

Until then, further PM's (unless they are an apology) will NOT be appreicated.

If I have anything further to say to you (and I WELL MAY HAVE.....regarding what I consider some "unfinished business", it will be PUBLIC, not PRIVATE...

And I WILL quote both PM and Public communications, AS I DEEM NECESSARY, to support any point I try to make.

Feel free to do the same.

Vicki
I found this PM as confused and confusing (and perhaps with some hidden agenda) as I judge the poster who sent it to be...in my opinion.

Who sounds like they drink to much, irons shorts for other folks, or maybe just sniffs fumes without even doing any painting? :) Vicki

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)