Commercial Volume

I experienced it with dish and have it with direct though it is considerably more noticeable on directs hd service and is becoming enough of an issue that I dont run my theater receiver on hd much.

insane volume for commercials

I have found the answer! If you go to the menu on your tv and then setup, you may have an option called auto volume control. Mine was set to on, so I turned it off. I no longer have to watch a program with the remote in hand. YEAH! I am liking this.

Hi

This drove me crazy.

When a commercial would come on it would almost blow me out of my chair if I was running the sound through my audio system.

But they have trained me, I have gotten very fast with the mute button.
If everyone would use their Mute Button and make a big deal about it online maybe they would get the message that we aren't listening to their message because, It is too loud!!!

Then I could go back to watching TV without having the controller close at hand.
I just saw SuzzySunshines post, I too have a setting for automatic volume control, I thought on was the way to have it control the volume of commercials I'll try turning mine off too.

Mike

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)