COMPARISON: Current promos vs. Upcoming promos...which are better??

AngryStamen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 18, 2007
Wondering if anyone can do a little consolidated comparison between the current (pre-8/15) Dish promos, and what the promos will be after August 15th which, from what i've read, is the date that ALOT of stuff will be changing. I know that currently, new customers can get a free ViP622 HD-DVR, can get $10 off the $20 HD programming fee for 10 months, can get another $10 off standard programming prices. As for after August 15th, I think I read that the HD promo switches to free HD for the first 6 months (which seems better than the current deal, i.e., $10 off for 10 months is $100 off, whereas 6 months free HD is 6x$20=$120 off).

Can anyone confirm this info? Any new info I don't know about? Thanks to all, PEACE!

actually the deal right now stands as the better deal. for signing up for standard and hd you get 2 $100 rebates equaling out to $200 in savings as opposed to $120 for the free 6 months. though you dont have to worry about rebates, if you get the at250 package and hd you still cant even get national geographic hd during the 6 months free. basically i told myself this way. do i want 10 months of hd for free or 6 months. i will be calling dish store probably tomorrow morning:hungry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)