confused about supercast?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

trellaine

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 26, 2007
Vancouver
Sorry newbie here BUT I would like to take advantage of the supercast feature for the NFL package which I have.

Do I need to download anything onto my Mac? And is this available? Thirdly, is supercast used via networking or strictly via internet only?

Thanks

To my knowledge (last year at least) it was for your PC only & also required a superfan subscription. Once the software was downloaded to your PC, you could simply setup a shortcut on your desktop & watch away. I'm not sure if Media Center allowed you to stream those games across your networked receivers or if it had to be viewed on your PC only.

You can use this on a Mac.

"Included with NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ SuperFan®, DIRECTV SUPERCAST delivers live streams of every NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ game to your computer desktop — whether you use a PC or Mac."

Yes I do realize that BUT do I have to download anything? Or will I just log in on the web and voila the games will appear?

Thanks

When you connect the first time the correct plugins required to access it will be downloaded to your computer and installed. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)