Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mike1234

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 2, 2005
Congradulations...you have a dish 5000 system
:confused:
What satellite am I on? I keep hitting it, and cant seem to find it on lyngsat...(not sure what to look for) It's a STRONG sucker! Hard to find anything near it when your trying to point manually!

btw: Dish 500 screen is scrambled and there is none on 61.5, 148 & 119. Since the 105 & 121 specifically say Superdish, I'm thinking 129 :)

Do you mean "Dish 1000?"

channel 9900 is scrambled? I hadn't noticed that since I only have ever pointed a real E* receiver at that satellite. Makes sense though, since it sometimes is a mirror of the bingo channel.

yep 9900 is scrambled. It wasnt for a while but when they combined 9900 & 104 (BingoTV) into one, then it was scrambled.

Iceburg: May have been 1000...seems like it was 5000, but right now I'm just tryin' to avoid it! Darn strong signal is hard to avoid! (especially with manual pointing)

I was successful at getting pointed to 10R last night, which was a real challenge...

Only getting a couple of channels, though...any advice?

PENTAGON CHANNEL
KXUN-LP (Fort Smith)
Another I haven't identified yet...

but not much else!

I remember seeing a tutorial on how to manually program channels, but the numbers on the lyngsat site dont seem to correspond to the menu...

:confused:

I SWEAR ONE OF THESE DAYS I'LL BE ANSWERING QUESTIONS RATHER THAN ASKING THEM!! AGGGGGGGHHHHHH!

yes, i did the blind scan...

i'm still looking into the possible issues...including the fact i have the dish pointed through the balcony rails! :D

I am going to try manually entering channels to get the others...

thanks for the help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)