Congratulations Iceberg!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
eh, I just like to help out when needed (although the gas price thread and song thread did bring the posts up)

Hey, its you guys who give me something to post. The FTA area has boomed recently with a lot of new members getting into it. So we're here to help :)

How does one get to 20,000 posts? Thats like sleeping with 30,000 women, like someone would ever do that, lol

There's a couple of us with 20K posts.

Honestly I don't look at post count. I'm here to help (as are a lot of us). Some of the threads here (especially some of the dish install threads) can add up pretty quickly :)

I think the help Ice gave me has accounted for at least 10,000 post :) And I know I have helped a few other people's post with my 1 million questions :) THANKS ALL! I would not be here without you!

jamesalan9 said:
How does one get to 20,000 posts? Thats like sleeping with 30,000 women, like someone would ever do that, lol
All I need is another 18000+ post and I'll have 20000 post. Probably get it sometime in the next century? If I live that long?

Al

I think Iceberg has topped 100 with answering questions and chattin' with me..

Now if I could only get him a plane ticket to skip over and set me up a system I'd be stylin', Hahaha Hahaha...

Congrats!

The help that Iceberg and a few others around here provide.... without any reward.... is the reason that I have got into FTA!!!

Thanks for giving us so much of your time!

BKP said:
I think Iceberg has topped 100 with answering questions and chattin' with me..

Now if I could only get him a plane ticket to skip over and set me up a system I'd be stylin', Hahaha Hahaha...

just have to know where vacationland is (is that like "Parts Unknown" or "PLaces Men Fear to Tread"? :)

Iceberg said:
just have to know where vacationland is (is that like "Parts Unknown" or "PLaces Men Fear to Tread"? :)

Yeah, basically Iceberg, Hahaha... I'm 45.1 lat 69.3 long... In the rural sticks of central Maine.. Sangerville to be exact along the Moosehead trail..

Not many New Englanders on this forum that I've noticed, anyway..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)