Connection Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

UnsureGuy

Original poster
Jan 8, 2007
Greetings everyone,

Just got the Pansat 2500 equipment and I am trying to get up and running. I did read a bit, but still not very sure the correct way to connect to my dish. Here is my scenario:

I am DN subscriber with the 500 Pro Plus. If I want to hook up my Pansat 2500 to the same 500 Pro Plus, what is the correct way to do the connection? This might sound like a dumb question, but any advices would be really great appreciated.

[FONT=&quot]Thank you

UnsureGuy[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

How are you trying to connect it? Are you asking if you can use the dishnetwork dish to receive signals for your pansat on? If so, you won't get much without some reworking of the feedhorn support, adding a linear lnb and even then, the dish is too small to pick up fta signals except from some of the strongest satellites........
charles

hmmmmmm

right after I delete and ban a thread with this post I see yours

Hi all,

I am not sure if this post is in the right place - If not please let me know :)

I am a current Dish Network subscriber with the Dish 500 Pro Plus Twin LnB. I am connecting my Dish Network receiver to Port #1(119) and my Pansat 2500 to Port #2 (110)

Both are working fine, but I was just wondering can Disk Network find out that I am hacking their network?

Many thankssssssssssssss

and the IP's match exactly....hmmmmmmmm

maybe the "No Hack Talk" doesn't get the point across. So lets re-iterate, shall we??

Please note this forum is for the discussion of Free to Air (FTA) signals that are unencrypted.

We do not tolerate nor allow posts that relate to the illegal theft of encrypted (scrambled) signals.

Any post that either questions or has info on the illegal theft of signals (also known as hacking) will be deleted and the user WILL BE BANNED.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)