Considering getting DVR service...?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
hit the "down" arrow twice....that starts "doubleplay" which buffers the 2 channels you have set up. You can change the channels to whatever you want and it will buffer the last 2 you have chosen

so like right now I have 610 being buffered (Big 10) while I flipped over to the race on 209 (ESPN2)....When I was on 610 I hit the down arrow twice to activate. Then I hit 209 and hit down arrow to flip between the 2

You can never go wrong with getting DVR service.

Works wonders, especially for people like me who don't have viable internet options to stream shows online that you may have missed.

Thanks for all of the advice everyone! I called D* tonight after work and they offered to "switch out" one of my HD boxes for an HDDVR at no charge. Had to agree to a new 24 month contract, but so far I have been HAPPY with the service I have received from D*.

That would have been my advice, I'm glad it worked for you. The one disadvantage that you would face is that you would get whatever DVR they ship to you, if you want to be guaranteed a DVR you basically have to lease it from a place like SolidSignal. That said, the price is right and they may ship the receiver you want to you.

Good Luck

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts