Consumer Alert: Samsung BD-P1000 Blu-ray Players

cmon Hpman, other than the poster being a HD-DVD fan (as you say), it's a decent article and I feel is useful for those looking into blu-ray players.

cmon Hpman, other than the poster being a HD-DVD fan (as you say), it's a decent article and I feel is useful for those looking into blu-ray players.
Exactly! Although I do enjoy slamming blue, :) I would hope that someone with information regarding HD DVD would post regardless of their gender.

Exactly! Although I do enjoy slamming blue, :) I would hope that someone with information regarding HD DVD would post regardless of their gender.

Fine. I most certainly will. I also agree that the Samsung is a horrid player for BD, but i still do not think it should be posted in this forum by a known HD DVD supporter. Just my take, but i wont say anthing from now on. Post at your leisure

Hpman would it be different if say I posted the link to the article? I'm just curious if your issue is with the article or the fact that the OP is a HD-DVD advocate? I guess I am confused cause it's not like he said "nah nah nah, take a look at this BD player, it sucks so BD must suck" Honstely, the article doesn't knock BD, just the BD-P1000.

I am no sony fan whatsoever so in turn I am not particularly a BD fan, but I gave credit where it is due on the PS3 and even BD. But I'll never own said products, that being said, I don't go out stomping for HD-DVD either.

I really don't think an HD DVD fanboy should post this in our forum. I think that is the reason that we have separates now. I certainly would not post this in the HD DVD forum is it was about the XA1
Im taking up a collection for a pacifier for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts