Contacting DIRT

Thanks Zach.

Is there specific protocol on how long to wait for a response after contacting a DIRT member? I reached out to a member a week ago and haven't received a response. I just chose which DIRT member to PM based on who had read my original thread in the forums. I don't want to be bother multiple DIRT members at the same time.
Thanks Zach.

Is there specific protocol on how long to wait for a response after contacting a DIRT member? I reached out to a member a week ago and haven't received a response. I just chose which DIRT member to PM based on who had read my original thread in the forums. I don't want to be bother multiple DIRT members at the same time.

I am thinking of switching from Directv to Dish. My contract is up 9/19/17 I currently have the Xtra Plan with Directv it look like the equivalent from Dish is the Top 200. Who would be the best person to talk to about price, and installation.

Call Dish - 800-333-3474

The DIRT group can't help with new service, only existing customers/service. New customers get the deals shown on the website and installation is "free". Local retailers, if any exist near you, should offer the same deals and may throw in a $$ gift card after some period of time. Don't pay more than what Dish is advertising.

Reactions: JSheridan
we have a hopper3 for little over a year. We just sold our home and are going to rv fulltime. Our account says hopper is leased. Can we keep our hopper in rv? We love it.

we have a hopper3 for little over a year. We just sold our home and are going to rv fulltime. Our account says hopper is leased. Can we keep our hopper in rv? We love it.
As long as you take your account with you, yes. We have several full time RVers here that have Hopper 3s.

As long as you take your account with you, yes. We have several full time RVers here that have Hopper 3s.
I did chat with dishnetwork and she told me no. She said i had to cancel service at house and that hopper3 was not compatible with rv. I am supposed to then call another number and get rv equipment. Ive read alot of rv people who still have their hopper like you said so im a bit confused. And will we have to pay a fee for canceling even though we still plan to remain dish customers. Plus the price of all new equipment? Loyal custmers for 20 years.

That rep was dumb.

You just need to take your Hopper with you, and you update your address for locals as you move. Now Dish doesn't support RVs, meaning you'd have to install everything yourself.

Been a Dish customer for 10 years +, Hopper stopped working (isn't getting a signal). Called support and they told me it would be over 10 days before they could come out and look at or fix the problem. I don't think that it's worth waiting for, I'm under no contract and can switch anytime ...anyone have an idea on what to try to make it work... before I make the call and get someone to put new service in?

Been a Dish customer for 10 years +, Hopper stopped working (isn't getting a signal). Called support and they told me it would be over 10 days before they could come out and look at or fix the problem. I don't think that it's worth waiting for, I'm under no contract and can switch anytime ...anyone have an idea on what to try to make it work... before I make the call and get someone to put new service in?
Did they say why so long a wait for the technician?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts