Contest - Free Android Internet STB with DVBS2

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Since I'm just getting started with FTA and am now gathering equipment, please put me on the list :) It can serve as a receiver until I get one, and then as a backup once I do. Thanks

Reactions: Titanium
Thanks everyone for entering to win the Meteorit Android STB. The first random post was to the prior #92 winner (who wasn't entering), so the real winner is...

Congratulations catamount ! You have won! Please send me a message (conversation) with your contact and shipping information.

If Catamount does not claim the receiver before midnight on May 6th (PDT), we will select a new winner from the entries.

Spring Cleaning will continue. Another contest will be coming up soon! :)

Wow!! Thanks again for the contest Brian. Thanks also for the members congrats! Since 2004, I've bought four new receivers at minimum $220 landed. This will help alot as I have been trying to get FTA for my mother upstairs who enjoys older movies and shows. She is 81 and doesn't use computer,etc. and has successfully battled cancer over the past two years. I have a dish for Cozi and a dish for RTV. I work seasonal for a golf course, so have been off for quite a while.

Brian, I will PM you tomorrow. I will need a dual ku lnb and mount for my wineguard one metre.

Thanks for all the best wishes!!

Catamount

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts