Contest: Welcome to Springtime! Win a Titanium Satellite ASC1 DiSEqC 1.2 Controller

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I want to move my dish......

because it is either that or spend time with the old lady!
Dish3.jpg

Springtime Celebration!

It's finally springtime, the snow storms may finally be over and we venture outside to survey our dish farms and start new projects. With all the new channels showing up on C-band, maybe it's time to rescue a big dish from the neighbor's house down the street or pull out that fat wallet and order a new dish... :)

How would you like to win a Titanium Satellite ASC1 DiSEqC 1.2 Actuator and Polarity Skew Controller for the C-band dish? The ASC1 works with any receiver using standard DiSEqC 1.2 motor commands or it can be a stand-alone controller to move even the largest C-band dish. It works with both LNBFs and servo controlled polarity feedhorns. - Learn more here....

atsa00000.jpg

Includes Free Shipping in the US / Canada - $200+ value!

atsa00003.jpg

How to Enter: Simply reply to this post with "I want to move my dish". If you wish, also tell us a little about the dish that you want to move and post a few photos.

Fine Print: This contest is open to any SatelliteGuys member or staff who is in good standing. One entry per Member. Contest ends 11:59 pm, PDT, June 1, 2015. One winner will be selected at random from valid entries on June 2nd, 2015 and posted on this thread. If a winner does not respond to the SatelliteGuys posted winning notification within 10 days of the winner notification posting, the prize will be forfeited and will be offered to another randomly drawn contestant with a valid entry.

This prize will be shipped free of charge to any residential or commercial address in the US or Canada. The winner is responsible for all brokerage and/or customs fees.

Good Luck! Be sure to check back after June 2nd to see if you won!

I appreciate your continued support of - Titanium Satellite and the opportunity to provide innovative and quality satellite products!

TeleAudiovision_Image_300x300.jpg

Check out this recent review and test drive by SatelliteGuys member Feedsat in the Tele-audiovision magazine: - Click Here

*Contest SatelliteGuys approved
"I want to move my dish"

Reactions: Titanium
Congratulations to the winner of the "Welcome to Springtime" contest Comptech! You have won a Titanium Satellite ASC1 Positioner/Polarity Controller!

atsa00002.jpg

Please respond to this thread and PM (Private Message - Conversation) me within the next 10 days to claim your prizes. PM with your name, email, telephone number and shipping information. We do not PM the winners of these contests as we want regular, participating members to check back on these contest threads to see if they won and claim their prize. If Comptech does not claim the ASC1 before midnight on June 13, 2015 (PST), we will select a new winner from the remaining entries.

Remember, any SatelliteGuys member can use the 15% off discount code: SATGUYS SAVE to get your own great deal on the ASC1 or any other Titanium Satellite product on our website.

Thank you to all SatelliteGuys members for your entries and thank you for supporting SatelliteGuys!

Good luck with your Springtime satellite projects!

Congratulations Comptech.

Congrats Comptech, enjoy your new toy. If you tired of your vbox ,im in same state just let me now ill take it off your hands, lol.. :nana

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts