Contract Extension Chart

Status
Please reply by conversation.

stonecold

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 23, 2004
Directv La La Land
Quick and dirty chart for everyone so I dont have to repeat my self 20 times about this concept that were evil contract inducing people.

EXTChart.jpg

Good chart to give the directv csr's to tape to their screens so they'll all understand it and maybe remember to communicate it to the customer consistently.

What about the case where a person purchases a used DVR (HR20-700) and then has to buy an access card for it?

This question came up on the "other" forum.

What about the case where a person purchases a used DVR (HR20-700) and then has to buy an access card for it?

This question came up on the "other" forum.

as far as i know it should trigger a contract extension unless the dvr was previously owned. i did this last year but it was for an hr21 pro so no contract extension. and now i recall dtv did waive the 20 dollar fee for a new access card and overnighted it to me.

My parents got a letter from Direct they want me to read this weekend when I take my daughter out there.

My mom said it said something about changing old receivers. I did her install about 8 years ago and it is a single dish looking at 101, with two RCA SD receivers I bought at Radio Shack for her.

I am guessing from your chart that swapping out her owned receivers is going to put her in a contract. Would that guess be correct?

My parents got a letter from Direct they want me to read this weekend when I take my daughter out there.

My mom said it said something about changing old receivers. I did her install about 8 years ago and it is a single dish looking at 101, with two RCA SD receivers I bought at Radio Shack for her.

I am guessing from your chart that swapping out her owned receivers is going to put her in a contract. Would that guess be correct?

Well I have to make a correction on that. if it for the 72.5 swap it wont.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts