Coolsat 4000pro worthed to use?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

xapatista

Original poster
Mar 17, 2009
California
Hi everyone,
I got a Coolsat 4000pro as tip after a DirecTV installation for a customer.

Is it worthy to use the Coolsat 4000pro? This is the first and only receiver i have besides 722k from dish network.

What Dish Antenna should i use to work with coolsat 4000pro? in case i do get positive feedback on the before mentioned receiver?

I have some spare 1000+ Dish Antennas... would that work for113.0°W SatMex 6 Ku? i read in Thelist that you need a 1.2 meter dish for this 116.8°W SatMex 5 C where can this dishes be found?

thanks,
xapatista

I don't have any experience with the particular unit, but it should be fine for any standard FTA channels.

The 1000+ LNBF cluster won't work as is for standard FTA but if you have an old superdish it will. Or a primestar. Do some more reading around here, you are sure to find some good information.

welcome :wave

most of the channels you linked to need C-Band. a 6 foot dish would be the best (minimum). A 1.2m dish would work with the stronger channels but you may not get all of them

I think the Coolsat 4000 is "worthy".

There are some Spanish channels available on Ku band which would require a dish bigger than the Dish 1000, but not as big as C Band requires. This list of Ku channels might be of interest to you...

FTAList.com - Spanish Channel List

However, the best (and most) Spanish programming is on C Band. 121W has some real quality Spanish channels.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lost whitesprings

Trimax SM-2500 vs Super Buddy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)