lost whitesprings

Status
Please reply by conversation.

yahmon

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 9, 2007
gulf coast
Hi all, I had whitesprings coming in good and now lost it. I can get good quality on e-5 so I am at the 129 location,I changed the settings back to 10750, and changed dsq back to where it should be,(using qph031) but lost whitesprings.
I put up a pergola for the wife but cannot remember if I had it after I put it up. I moved the 36 in. dish up on the pole for better line of site and still no luck. If I get quality on e-5 should I not get whitesprings? any ideas? Thanks.

Hi all, I had whitesprings coming in good and now lost it. I can get good quality on e-5 so I am at the 129 location,I changed the settings back to 10750, and changed dsq back to where it should be,(using qph031) but lost whitesprings.
I put up a pergola for the wife but cannot remember if I had it after I put it up. I moved the 36 in. dish up on the pole for better line of site and still no luck. If I get quality on e-5 should I not get whitesprings? any ideas? Thanks.

Try to lock one of the Data TPs on 129
11780 H 30000

White Springs is fine for me. Popeye cartoon on right now and 91% quality.

The Data TP that LAK mentioned is also at 91% quality for me.

How strong was your signal quality when it was coming in?
Could you be borderline and some weather is interrupting it?

I wouldn't rely on the signal detection from 129 ES 5 as that is circular and that can be deceiving. It means that you are close, but not necessarily on the mark. You could be off quite a ways and the circular sat will still show a strong signal, but the linear signal will be gone.

Radar

Thanks for getting back guys, cannot get anything on 11780. I did not have great quality before, only about 23. Now it bounces between a long 0 then up to about 15, back to a long 0. Have a feeling the leaves are now out and that could be the problem. Wife says no way it is her pergola, move the dish. lol

I have motorized dish and got better quality when I did skew the lnb about 4 degrees. I have nothing again tonight. Guess I will have to wait till the fall when the leaves are gone again.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)